The Journey........

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Step 1 - Stop Lurking and Start Blogging

For the last few months, I've been reading forums, pouring through blogs, learning about other people's weight loss journeys. I've hear about your successes, big and small. Those huge successes measured by that evil little instrument some call a scale, but I call my nemesis. The smaller successes (but no less important) like fitting into that shirt or those jeans again (or for the first time). I've also read about your struggles, with food, weight gain, with self-confidence, with yourselves. And all that time, I've been just lurking, reading, commiserating.

So, I decided it was time to stop prowling around everyone else's blogs and start my own. So......

TA - DA!!

Here I am. My very own blog! Starting today, I'll be sharing my own story. I know I'll share my weight loss journey, my own successes and struggles, but I'm sure I'll also share some of my thoughts on life in general as well.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on taking not only the WLS step, but the even bigger one to write about it. I look forward to reading your entries.

    ReplyDelete